Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
I get why I like this game so much now. Whenever people ask gamers why they play games,they give this stupid response: "gaming is my escape from reality" or something generic like that. I never got that though. Games are just fun and I like to play them. End of story. But this game does something to you; it makes you feel like you matter in a world that's not your own without making me a protagonist of some grand story like skyrim and many other rpgs. Mount and Blade is an actual escape, not the metaphorical crap people say to explain why they love gaming.
Submitted March 10, 2020 at 09:22PM by BlindAngel729 https://ift.tt/3cMRcbn
Comments
Post a Comment