Skip to main content

Its still better

submitted by /u/Sunboy420 [link] [comments]

'Twas the night before Bannerlord

'Twas the night before Bannerlod, when all through the house

Not a Sturgian was stirring, not even a Hus;

The drinking was done out of skulls with great care,

In hopes that St. Jeremus might possibly be there;

The Battanians were hidden all snug in the trees,

While visions of ambush would find its way to release;

And King Harlaus in Praven, and I on campaign,

Had invited all Lords, for some butter with grain

When out in Caladria, there arose such a clatter

We all got to seige, with much more than a ladder.

Away to the trebuchet I drew back a cache,

And released flaming boulders, I’ll turn them to ash.

The moon glistening off armor of quivering foes,

Gave lust to my axe hand, to deliver great blows,

When, what to my pillaging eyes should appear,

Reinforcements arrive, grinning with a great sneer,

With heavy crossbow and armor, not lively and quick,

I knew in a moment what would do the trick,

More rapid than eagles my coursers they came, (didn't even have to change this line)

And I whistled, and shouted, and called them by name;

"Now, BORCHA! now, BUNDUK! now, ROLF! and now NIZAR!

On, YMIRA! on MARNID! on, KLETHI! and ART’NER!

With the tips of your lances, or pull back and draw,

But dash away! dash away! dash away their heads all!"

As they rode after me, obeying their orders,

A battle cry came, “THATS A NICE HEAD ON YOUR SHOULDERS!”

So into the Arbalesters, the coursers they flew,

They charged all at once, as I skipped over F2!

And then, after gasping their last breaths of air,

These Rhodoks all laid with a blank empty stare,

As I drew in the reigns, and was turning around,

Down the field St. Jeremus came with a bound!

He was dressed in great armor, from his head to his foot,

But the joke was on him, he must always stay put;

A bundle of bandages he pulled out of his sack,

Men all around dying, but he'd still take a crack.

His eyes -- how they twinkled! His tonsure so smooth!

And the injuries around me he started to soothe!

My blood covered fist tightly grabbing my bow,

I turned back to the castle to reap what they sowed;

Heels dug into my courser, and gritting my teeth,

We charged again towards the battle, to enter the keep!;

Mace crashing on skulls, sword stabbed into belly,

That shook, when removed spilling all of their jelly.

They were chubby and plump, and slow to defend,

And I laughed when I saw them keel over and bend;

A wink of my eye and a twist of my head,

Soon reassured the villagers they had nothing to dread;

I spoke not a word, but went straight to my work,

Meddling over were I should spend this perk,

And choosing persuasion, to win more to my side,

I knew this would help me find followers with pride!

I then sprang to my mount, and let out a loud whistle,

And away we all flew like the down of a thistle.

But I have to exclaim to you each errant Knight!,

HAPPY HARVESTING TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD-FIGHT!



Submitted March 29, 2020 at 07:17AM by PrinceHansel https://ift.tt/2QThZcM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...