Hi, I just encountered this bug. After loading the game my crafted weapons have very small or zero stats. Javelins, 2h swords, 1h swords, polearms, all of them. I've been playing with mods for a long time, but now was the 1st time it happened to me. I saw some posts about this, but haven't found any solution for this. No game fixes, no mods. Do you have any idea how to prevent this bug, or what causes it? Any workarounds? submitted by /u/tothacka [link] [comments]
How do I get out of being classified as a minor faction? I’m constantly at war, usually fighting two wars at once with my immediate neighbors, and I’m starting to suspect it’s because the game still considers me a minor faction. I’m nearly clan rank 6, with three vassals and basically a good chunk of the Sturgian lands, plus Epicoratoa, and now I’m starting to push into Battanian lands, so I have no idea how I’m still “minor”.
Any idea how to move up in the world?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment