Skip to main content

NAH he's not sneaky with this...

submitted by /u/Expert_Highway683 [link] [comments]

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.10, now with Gambling!

I will explain why an update is coming out so soon:I originally forked this mod, not as the base Dickplomacy, but as a version of Dickplomacy with the polygamy bug fix. The bug fix module contained three other things, Custom Troop Threes, HD textures, and a mod called "Amazon Orda", Amazon Orda, at the time, was added via compiled txts. So when I compiled from source, as far as I know, the items went away.

Here is the problem: Amazon Orda, contains textures from PoP. I didn't know that at the time. I tried adding it into the game again, to see what the mod looked like when actually working (it took me several hours to add it in through source btw.) But when I got it working, I noticed that the textures looked literally the exact same as the ones found in PoP, so I contacted one of the people at the PoP team, and explained the situation, and he said he wanted to keep PoP closed source, and didn't want other mods to use them.

So I am releasing this update that completely removes the textures from Amazon Orda, as well as the sound and music. (The sound was okay and OSP but people were having issues.) However, I am adding all of the features that I originally set out to add for 1.10. Which is gambling, and the bug fixes, as well as Polished Landscapes. (both the gambling scripts are OSP from AndyYa)

So the tournament horse (enhanced) can now be used with any riding skill, and looters and arena fighters have clothing. The file size is also much much smaller as I took out the music and sounds. (Which also fixes the death sound and fighting sounds as far as I am aware.)

Also. My mod is completely open source: https://github.com/LilyC-Dev/warband_mod_source so feel free to contribute on github! I am planning on uploading to the nightly changes to the other files so it will be easy for users to test the new changes as I implement them, so if anyone knows any hosting site for that, let me know! Here is the nexus page: https://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6243?tab=description You can also change your gender in game in the new version btw!

https://i.redd.it/cts5z430tdg11.png

https://i.redd.it/redwj7furdg11.png

https://i.redd.it/wocfekbtrdg11.png

https://i.redd.it/tedcig2rrdg11.png



Submitted August 16, 2018 at 12:16AM by amazing_lily https://ift.tt/2MUwI3i

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...