Skip to main content

Why aren't there more diplomacy options?

I think more diplomacy options should be added to Bannerlord. Simply put, we should be able to adjust the duration of the peace we make, because whenever I make peace with someone, they attack again soon and this is very annoying and because of this incident, I deleted 2 or 3 of my save files because every time I establish a new kingdom, there are a lot of others. The kingdom declares war on me and every time I make peace with them they soon attack again submitted by /u/swadian_knight_ [link] [comments]

Some older mods not showing up, and can't add items using commands

This happened with a couple of mods. At first I thought it's just the mod not working.

But it seems that some older mods simply don't show up in inventory window, yes left side, when I enable cheats and try to look for them. Checked and double checked the names.

My game version is 1.2.9.

I tried with a couple of mods like I said. The last two mods I'm trying are "Camel Armor BM168" and "New Armor" They just don't show up, while other modded items show up just fine.

I'm trying console commands and sadly it's also not working.

Cheats are enabled in "engine_config" and I can bring the console and use other commands just fine.

But trying campaign.give_item_to_main_party [ItemName] [Amount] does not work.

Is there anything I can do to get the mods to work? Show up with other items, or use a command to add them. Or another way of adding items to a city or my inventory. Or even an easy to do patch or something to update mods to work?

I mean I'd hate to keep downloading large mods like that only to have them not work. Wasting both my time and missing out on cool items.

submitted by /u/Mortarious
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

Bannerlord + ArtMoney. Who uses with?

Money -- no problem. Troops -- no problem. Attribute & Focus points -- no problem. Renown -- no problem. Inventory stuff (weapons, armor etc.), food, goods -- no problem. Even smithy stamina is no problem at all. But how do I can search and modify xp for upgrading my battle & other perks? For example: I want crossbow skill 250, what algorithm? Thanks. submitted by /u/kyiv [link] [comments]