Skip to main content

All shall kneel!

Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 🫩😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]

My favorite moment thus far in this game

I've been playing warband off and on since this past spring and for the first time I'm founding my own kingdom in my current playthrough instead of helping an existing kingdom conquer the nation.

I rebelled against the rhodoks after Graveth denied me two fiefs in a row that I had conquered. At that point, the rhodoks were easily the most powerful faction and they proceeded to take two of my cities with overwhelming numbers, leaving me with Narra and Rindyar castle.

Shortly after, they offered me a treaty which I eagerly accepted as I was now also at war with the Swadians and khergs. Siege after siege I beat them back with a few weak lords my own 90 elite troops and the garrison I had. I was nearly shattered when the sarranids declared war as well. I tried to sue for peace but I couldn't approach Sanjar Khan without his whole army coming down on me and butterscum Harlaus told me peace "wasn't in his interest". Finally, I lucked out and managed to hail the Khan in his city and get a treaty signed. Shortly after that, another faction went to war with the sarranids and got them off my back.

Now it's just me, a level 37 monarch with an army of hardened killers at his back vs the swadians. Peace wasn't in their interests, now it's not in mine either. I begin destroying them in the field with or without my lords. I smash Harlaus' 400 men and send him fleeing to one of their last 3 castles. I capture 3 of his lords in one battle and imprison them in the castle they were trying to take back. Harlaus is cornered, he has tried to sue for peace about 5 times by this point and is getting the same answer I got when I was on the ropes. I besiege his last castle and demolish what's left of his army. I take him prisoner and he watches his kingdom be forgotten in my dungeon.

(I was up until almost 6 am playing last night, 10/10 would be useless at work today again)



Submitted September 13, 2019 at 11:46AM by CheeseJohnson https://ift.tt/2ZWnixD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...