Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
I have a castle with around 40 recruits stationed there along with the original garrison. Is it a viable strategy to go there (and even bring fresh recruits to refill the hopper) and just hang out for a week to allow my training skill to boost these raw recruits to mid-tier soldiers?
Does my training skill apply to troops in the garrison while I'm staying in my castle? I ask because often when I try to rebuild by going off hunting sea raiders I end up being interrupted by a siege back at my castle needing to be lifted (you know, because the AI is hellbent on attacking my castle above all else).
Submitted September 18, 2019 at 10:08AM by dovetc https://ift.tt/2V0STcE
Comments
Post a Comment