- ROT - Dramalord - Diplomacy & Intrigue - Distinguished Service - RBM - Xoberx Legacy - Bandit Siege These mods have turned Bannerlord into a whole new game filled with diplomacy, espionage, love and rivalry, and a lot of pirates. Wars are completely reworked, there are political factions and civil wars. Everything we would want from a GoT RPG Stratagy Sandbox I highly recommend this modlist if you are looking for a new Bannerlord experience submitted by /u/Odd-Albatross421 [link] [comments]
I've run into an issue where trying to auto-upgrade my companions has funny results. It tends to unequip things, most noticeably arrows, gloves, and horses. Headgear and body armour seem to be fine but my companions tend to lose a lot of their other gear. Another thing (this might just be a limit of the mod) is that it tends to equip things they shouldn't be using, like no-mount bows when they're mounted. Should I just avoid autoequipping or is there a way to fix it?
Submitted December 31, 2019 at 11:07AM by DanielGin https://ift.tt/2ZDvFff
Comments
Post a Comment