I have a nice wife, a nice fief too, a castle on a hill with a magnificent view. I have fertile lands, and villages that thrive, hundreds of troops who somehow stay alive. My coffers are heavy, my warband is fed, my enemies see my banner and occasionally drop dead. I have horses and armor, silver and grain, a hall full of nobles complaining again. By every measure, I’ve won at this game. I’ve conquered, grown wealthy, and built up my name. Yet I stand on my battlements when the campaigning is done, watching the mountains fade with the sun. My wife is beside me. My kingdom is strong. My vaults overflow. But something feels wrong. I’ve everything a lord could possibly acquire… Maybe what’s missing another fief to desire. submitted by /u/t-o-m-u-s-a [link] [comments]
The game crashes the same time of day, and the exception trace confirms that it is a OnHeroComesOfAge error. However, there is not a listed module involved, so I am unsure what is happening. As far as I am aware, none of my installed mods impact a hero coming of age. I appreciate any guidance into how to debug which mod it may be, because I do not believe any of them impact the hero coming of age.
- Harmony (Bannerlord.Harmony, v2.3.3.207)
- UIExtenderEx (Bannerlord.UIExtenderEx, v2.11.0.0)
- ButterLib (Bannerlord.ButterLib, v2.9.10.0)
- Mod Configuration Menu v5 (Bannerlord.MBOptionScreen, v5.10.1.0)
- Native (Native, v1.2.10.0)
- SandBox Core (SandBoxCore, v1.2.10.0)
- Birth and Aging Options (BirthAndDeath, v1.2.10.0)
- CustomBattle (CustomBattle, v1.2.10.0)
- Sandbox (Sandbox, v1.2.10.0)
- StoryMode (StoryMode, v1.2.10.0)
- Diplomacy (Bannerlord.Diplomacy, v1.2.13.0)
- Distinguished Service 1.2.0 (DistinguishedService120, v7.2.0.0)
- Ancient Civilization (Ancient Civilization, e1.5.2.0)
- Ancient Calradia (AncientCalradia, v1.0.0.0)
- Arenas_extended (Arenas_extended, v1.1.0.1)
- BannerCraft (Bannerlord.BannerCraft, v1.1.5.0)
- Bannerlord Expanded - Spouses Expanded (BannerlordExpanded.SpousesExpanded, v1.2.10.0)
- BattleDuels (BattleDuels, v0.0.1.0)
- BetterCore (BetterCore, v24.1.26.2)
- BetterExecutions (BetterExecutions, v24.1.22.2)
- CompanionsLimitUnLock (CompanionsLimitUnLock, v1.0.0.0)
- CraftingPieceSorter (CraftingPieceSorter, v1.0.0.0)
- FamilyMatters (FamilyMatters, v0.0.1.0)
- gondor (gondor, e1.7.0.0)
- Highlight Better Items Fix (HighlightBetterItems, v1.1.2.1)
- Horses (Horses, v1.0.4.3)
- MavsExpandYourClan (MavsExpandYourClan, v1.0.6.4)
- RelationTracker (RelationTracker, v0.0.1.0)
- UnlimitedSmithing (UnlimitedSmithing, v1.0.0.0)
- Auto Return (VanguardAutoReturn, v1.2.0.0)
- Warlord (Warlord, v1.0.8.0)
- Dismemberment (Plus) for v1.2.9 (DismembermentPlus, v2.0.7.3)
- Improved Garrisons (ImprovedGarrisons, v4.1.2.17)
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment