I’m still a new player at Mount & Blade. My friend has the PS+ catalogue so I gave Warband a shot and liked it, I’ll be sure to play it on PC! I’m interested in buying War Sails. From what I’ve seen it looks quite fun, but also apparently has some major issues like messing with the map quite a bit. Worth a shot? submitted by /u/podagros [link] [comments]
Just finished binging The Last Kingdom ( amazing show, highly recommended) and it sparked my interest in Vikings vs Saxons. So I’m about to start a VC campaign. I’ve never played the DLC before, but I am fairly experienced in Native and other mods.
Are there any good mods for this DLC that doesnt overhaul it? I’m looking for QoL, graphic polishing mods.
Also, any advice for a new game? I’m role playing as a Pagan warlord.
Submitted December 18, 2018 at 12:43PM by RektFeminists https://ift.tt/2QBZ4Fb
Comments
Post a Comment