Skip to main content

NAH he's not sneaky with this...

submitted by /u/Expert_Highway683 [link] [comments]

Suggestions to improve a very rocky new Kingdom beginning?

Hello all,

Skip ahead to the TLDR if you dont want to read my rambling :p

So I may have jumped the gun a little on branching off on my own. I spent about the first 125 days of my game slowly building up my army by killing raiders and collecting noble companions. Then moved onto Swadia to work as a mercenary. Once I got to around 60 troops, a fair mix of Swadian Knights and Sharpshooters, I went and attacked a Vaegir castle (I think it is called Hanun?). It is on a mountain between the Khergit and Vaegir boarder at the bottom of the map.

Once i took the castle, it took me a looooong time and a lot of fighting and begging to finally get peace with the Vaegirs. It was a lot of patrolling my small area, killing off the groups of 20-100 Vaegir lords that came too close, looting the 2 nearest villages to get some monies, then transferring most of my army to the garrison so i could book it to the nearest Khergit city to sell stuff then high tale it back. Just before I finally made peace with Vaegirs, I surrendered my only town to Alayen so I could set him to patrol and go off to do more recruiting. Now we are at peace, i trained up 35 mamlukes for Alayen and grew my army to 75 and I kinda feel stuck now with where to go. Going back to war with Vaegirs seems a bad idea since territory would mean i am very spread out. I am thinking I want to take the Khergit castle that is right beside mine, then assign another companion the castle and hopefully trade the village with the one Alayen currently has jsut so i can keep my fief's closer.

I am worried though that if i declare war on Khergit, I wont be able to get peace again for a long time and of course if the Vaegirs declare war in that time, i dont think i will be able to hold.

Obviously i am aware there are repercussions for my actions in starting a war and i cannot expect to just take a castle and get peace. But after we have been at war for a bit of time, are there tricks to getting peace? I think the only reason i managed to get peace with the Vaegirs is because i beat up their lords enough times it was starting to be taxing on them.

TLDR: Got in over my head and am struggling with ways to expand a new Kingdom. Looking for tips on building relations with other lords and having truce treaties approved. Also worth noting I am on console so no mod access!



Submitted May 28, 2018 at 10:25AM by n_e_r_d103 https://ift.tt/2IYx4Uc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...