Skip to main content

ColumbusThaNoob

submitted by /u/KeyAcanthocephala812 [link] [comments]

Ghilman Nobles Reincarnate?

I'm aiming for a quick run up to declaring my own kingdom, so I pledged myself as a butter b**** to help expedite the steamrolling of the territory I want. Cough cough, Battania.

Well Battania got carved up by us, Sturgia, and both Western and Northern Empire pretty quickly and I got a whole lot of nada. Currently I'm just moving around instigating massive, open field battles to cripple both sides while I wait for the rebellions to kick off. Just had 2 WEmpire doomstacks come to try and break the siege of Lageta. 700 versus ~1600.

So. To the point of the title. All 4 of the nobles from the Ghilman clan were in this fight, on the WEmpire side. We all know they ride those fekin camels and stick out like a sore thumb in nearly every army aesthetic. I'm cruising around on my Wadar at mach 8, and naturally I'm drawn to these fools riding their triangles on stilts. I skewered these poor bastards at least 20 separate times, especially Ghulam. I saw his name flash across my screen 7 times. They just kept respawning? I've never seen nobles go down during a fight and respawn during the same fight, without retreating and loading back in?

It happened enough that I started experimenting on how I'd kill them and they just kept coming back. Even if I killed their camel, they'd respawn on a horse. I'm not complaining about being fed noble kills, because I had 24 at the end and that skewed the loot/renown/influence HEAVILY in my favor. But yeah, I guess I'll always be looking to recruit the Ghilman clan so I can always have a guaranteed noble on the field.

Guaranteed kabob.

submitted by /u/ChangoMangoWango
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...