In every game i played Vlandia takes over its neighbors and Battania moves toward Sturgia and Empire. They are the strongest and richest faction by default and their starting location is best second to Aserai(their downside is they have a strong faction bordering them) If they were at the middle of the map the issue of them creating 3k armies in the start of the game every campaign would not be possible as they would be figting in more borders submitted by /u/mbg_chad [link] [comments]
It’s time for my character to make some babies. I thought he was tall and handsome, and I bet his mother would agree(although she’s ๐)
I’ve tried courting 5 different woman and all of them told me they aren’t attractive to me. I really hate that this is a thing, I can’t marry someone that isn’t attracted to me.
Anyone found a way to fix this?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment