Part 1 Part 2 The Ash Trail Beside his Khuzait uncle, Altu Beg, Robert Stark led the vanguard north under Bortu Khan's banner. To prove his loyalty, Robert burned his own homeland. His horse archers turned Sturgian border villages to ash. The northern lords had spent years sneering at his foreign blood. Now he gave them a reason to fear it, pushing straight to Tyal. A Sister's Warning Before the horde arrived, Arya Stark rode to The Retreat to save her brother Bran. She begged him to flee to Sibir, but Bran refused to leave his hearth. He told her debts were owed and her sword belonged in the west. He gave her one last order: guard the living. Arya left him in the cold cave and rode away into the fog. The Fall of Tyal Tyal fell in hours. Khuzait warriors breached the walls and cut down the garrison. Robert did not stay to plunder. Before the invasion, he had told Bortu Khan about his uncle Bran's visions. Seeing the greenseer as the enemy's greatest weapon,...
I know the game is old but I just got the game and Ive been having some questions.
I recently became a vassal for Sturgia and we are getting slaughtered by two other armies one of them Vlandia., this still happened while I was a mercenary.
I currently have 70 troops and I am seeing 400+ troops raiding our castles and I just can’t beat them and the AI by itself wont win any wars, I barely got any influence to form an army so Idk what I am supposed to do, how are you suppose to win wars with a small army and little influence?
I cant even win against armies slightly bigger/smaller than me since they’ll slaughter me with their horse’s , so how is someone supposed to win in wars or at least take part in something?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment