Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
![]() |
I survived til right when the recruits started coming out at the end and an archer got me lol my fucking neck hurts from this haha at no point was there any clear indicator who was going to win it went back and forth + or - 10 kills either side. One of the most truly awesome yet suckass battles I’ve been in any playthrough. Def the most wild this one. RIP to the companion I picked up right before this battle. Don’t think he was suited for this life haha poor bastard shoulda stayed at the tavern [link] [comments] |

Comments
Post a Comment