Part 1 Part 2 The Ash Trail Beside his Khuzait uncle, Altu Beg, Robert Stark led the vanguard north under Bortu Khan's banner. To prove his loyalty, Robert burned his own homeland. His horse archers turned Sturgian border villages to ash. The northern lords had spent years sneering at his foreign blood. Now he gave them a reason to fear it, pushing straight to Tyal. A Sister's Warning Before the horde arrived, Arya Stark rode to The Retreat to save her brother Bran. She begged him to flee to Sibir, but Bran refused to leave his hearth. He told her debts were owed and her sword belonged in the west. He gave her one last order: guard the living. Arya left him in the cold cave and rode away into the fog. The Fall of Tyal Tyal fell in hours. Khuzait warriors breached the walls and cut down the garrison. Robert did not stay to plunder. Before the invasion, he had told Bortu Khan about his uncle Bran's visions. Seeing the greenseer as the enemy's greatest weapon,...
Hey everyone, Bannerlord is my favorite game and I decided to try out a mod called banner king. It sounded cool but I’m not really sure what it added other than making castle management a bit more complicated. When I tried to turn the mod off, my game crashes when trying to load vanilla. Even for my save files before I had banner king downloaded, it crashes. Am I doomed to play forever now on banner king mod, or is there a way I could revert back to vanilla without my game crashing? Thanks for any advice!
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment