I have a nice wife, a nice fief too, a castle on a hill with a magnificent view. I have fertile lands, and villages that thrive, hundreds of troops who somehow stay alive. My coffers are heavy, my warband is fed, my enemies see my banner and occasionally drop dead. I have horses and armor, silver and grain, a hall full of nobles complaining again. By every measure, I’ve won at this game. I’ve conquered, grown wealthy, and built up my name. Yet I stand on my battlements when the campaigning is done, watching the mountains fade with the sun. My wife is beside me. My kingdom is strong. My vaults overflow. But something feels wrong. I’ve everything a lord could possibly acquire… Maybe what’s missing another fief to desire. submitted by /u/t-o-m-u-s-a [link] [comments]
![]() |
Personally if im RP a ‘good’ or honorable type of guy i will tell my men to come to me & stop firing & let them go, if im RP a bad guy then there’s no mercy for anybody under any circumstances [link] [comments] |

Comments
Post a Comment