So I’m doing a Nord vs. Nord warsails campaign, which means I’ve been doing a lot of naval combat. It’s a lot of fun, but I’ve discovered a particularly effective technique for ending battles almost before they begin. As far as I know, it’s only possible on PC at the moment, but maybe some console player can correct me.
Anyway, the steps are as follows:
Hold <ALT> to check the enemy’s troop distribution. This is an important action to take at the start of any battle. Knowledge is power, after all, and knowing which ships to target is critical.
Press <F4> to order your ships to engage. If you don’t, they just sit there, which isn’t very effective.
Congratulations! The battle is now over, as if it had never begun! The enemy is gone, as if by magic. I do hope you saved recently…
Seriously, though. Whose Idea was it to put the two most common opening commands for a naval engagement on Alt+F4? The number of times I’ve accidentally force-quit Bannerlord today is laughable.
I may be an idiot, but I felt the need to share so others can avoid my fate.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment