Skip to main content

NAH he's not sneaky with this...

submitted by /u/Expert_Highway683 [link] [comments]

Can't believe I've played for so long without knowing there was a way to hire all troops/prisoners at once

I always knew about the ctrl + left click thing, but that only worked if there were multiple units of a kind. I've always dreamed of an "hire all" button to make hiring and taking prisoners less boring but it seemed like there just wasn't a way to do it.

The other day while playing PoP, I randomly managed to do exactly that without even knowing how I had done it. After some research I finally found the way on a perisno mod video's description.

I don't know if it works for all mods, but it does work on prophesy of pendor 3.9.1 so I'm more than happy with that. Sharing this here in case you didn't know like me, hope it will make your gameplays a little better :)

1) Taking all prisoners that your party can accommodate - select [top] prisoner stack, hold LEFT CTRL and A, click "capture" (CTRL+A is a common hotkey combination used to "select all).

2) Taking all members that your party can accommodate - select [top] soldier stack, hold LEFT CTRL and S, click "hire" (S is for "save").

3) Putting all prisoners into garrison - select [any] prisoner stack, hold LEFT CTRL and D, click "give".

4) Taking all prisoners from garrison that your party can accommodate - select [any] prisoner stack, hold LEFT CTRL and A, click "take".

5) Putting all soldiers into garrison - select [any] soldier stack, hold RIGHT CTRL and ARROW LEFT, click "give" (arrow left indicates direction - from the right part of the screen to the left).

6) Taking all soldiers from garrison that your party can accommodate - select [any] soldier stack, hold RIGHT CTRL and ARROW RIGHT, click "take" (arrow right indicates direction - from the left part of the screen to the right).

7) Moving a stack 1 position down inside garrison - select the particular soldier stack, hold ARROW DOWN, click "take".

8) Moving a stack 1 position up inside garrison - select the particular soldier stack, hold ARROW UP, click "take".

9) Moving a stack to the top of garrison - select the particular soldier stack, hold PAGE UP, click "take".

10) Moving a stack to the bottom of garrison - select the particular soldier stack, hold PAGE DOWN, click "take". CONTROLS 7-10 WILL NOT WORK IF THERE IS ONLY 1 SOLDIER IN THE STACK!



Submitted May 07, 2018 at 01:16PM by demon92dc https://ift.tt/2HZaIFG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...