Skip to main content

NAH he's not sneaky with this...

submitted by /u/Expert_Highway683 [link] [comments]

Sexism or dumb ass AI?

I am the Marshall of the Sarrinid Sultanate, under Arwa the Pearled one. I ovethrew Sultan Hakim because I was doing literally all the work for the Sarrinids, EVERYTHING!

I essentially farmed exp and fought the stupid petty wars that happen without player interference until I was a high enough level, with a large elite army. I kicked it into high gear around this time and annexed the Khanate almost single handedly. I got nothing but a little tiny, petty, burnt down village in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. I'm livid at this point, so I get in touch with Arwa, denounce my oath to my liege, and convince my band of white-knight Emir buddies to jump ship, and after like two weeks of playing (IRL), I overthrow Hakim.

Now I'm a Marshall. Army of 200+ elite soldiers, 7 high level companions, and we can siege nearly any castle, any city, and win any battle. Arwa, being my best girlfriend, throws 9/10 cities my way. I hardly ever interact with the other Emirs because, simply put, I don't have to. I don't need them.

Except for when I did.

We're deep in Nord territory. I sieged down Sargoth and took it for myself, and decide to move onto Tihr. I approach the outer areas of the city and take a peek at the garrison - damn near 1000 soldiers! Every last Jarl is holed up in this damn city. So I hit up my girl Ymira, and I'm like - hey, send some messengers, we need to assemble our 2000+ army up at this city, because I'm not about to get wiped out by these clowns. I set up camp for a WEEK on the bridge between Sargoth and Tihr... waiting. Not a single damn Emir showed up for my campaign! A week!

Then, lo and behold! 700 Nordic troops storm my camp! Heres the kicker - you know what Jarl Haeda says to me with a god damn straight face?? HE CLAIMS THIS IS RETRIBUTION FOR TAKING HIS STUPID CASTLE! His stupid, stupid castle out in the sticks, with a solid 2 shitty, piss poor villages on the border of three warring states! Essentially, the Caldarian equivalent of fucking modern day Damascus

After catching 10,000 arrows in my ass and losing 3/4ths of my army of Sarranid Guards, Mamlukes, and Veteran Horse Archers, we win the battle. Once again.... SINGLE HANDEDLY! THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP GUYS

So... whats up with that? Not a single Emir showed up after a solid 11 days of waiting for my campaign to assemble... is the AI just incapable of being punctual and moving across the map with a fucking purpose? Or is it cause I'm a girl? I genuinely can't tell when I'm being discriminated against in this game (probably cause I'm a dude), so I apologize if this is a stupid question.

oh also sorry for the wall of text



Submitted May 08, 2018 at 02:34AM by ayyo_kato https://ift.tt/2K4Y6cH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...