I just came back to the game after a year hiatus, and I'm thrilled they finally actually added mechanics rather than just doing endless bug and balance patches that somehow break every mod with every patch. I discovered the sneaking tutorial, and then found out that basically every stealth kill or every other stealth kill gives a level of roguery. (5 focus points) now I'm wondering what's the point of alleys anymore. They were never particularly good, but at least there was an argument to be made that they increased roguery. But now that I can just go farm hideout stealth missions, earn way more money, keep my companions in my party, and not gain crime in the process, I'm wondering what purpose alleys serve anymore? (Alley income should be ×10 imo) submitted by /u/forfor [link] [comments]
No seriously, I need serious help. I just clocked 60 hours, I started on Thursday. Where was this game all my life? Why did I only hear of it this year?
I have never experienced something as exhilarating as watching two giant armies clash in a storm of crackling metal, and I'm part of it! Every detail of it. Storming castles. Defending a castle being stormed. The cries of war. Deshavi screaming as she slays enemies 5 by 5. Getting a tank horse and trampling enemies like they're bowling pins. Watching arrows and axes rain down on you and hearing their thunks all around you.
Where was this game all my freaking life???
Submitted February 18, 2019 at 03:08AM by whamra http://bit.ly/2T2nVlW
Comments
Post a Comment