Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
Ok, so I am playing banner lord on Xbox, and I am a lord of the Vlandia faction. So we're at war with Aserai currently, and I am trying to expand, but the Western Empire keeps declaring war on us. It sucks because I have two towns, Lageta and Ortisya, and they keep raiding my villages. I've been losing money, and my towns are close to starving because they keep starting a war with us. I always have just put enemy lords in jail, but it doesn't really do much, and I always hear executing lords is bad. Is executing lords feasible, or are the cons not worth it?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment