Skip to main content

Gunnar is immortal?

I almost finished my campaign as the King of the Nords, currently at the third generation so Im playing as the grandson of my first character but I noticed Gunnar is still alive? And at the age of 165! submitted by /u/Gunwing [link] [comments]

Troop Formations

So hold on a moment. There is a separate formation for Horse Archers from Calvary. But there isn’t a separate formation for Spearmen and Shock Troops?

Because I would argue that you would want a separate formation for those from the usual infantry. Since Shock Troops don’t have shields it would be much easier to micromanage their approach to improve their survivability. Why can’t I have a shield wall engage the enemy and have my Shock troops follow me behind the shield wall? That would be an amazing tactic.

Then there is the spearmen. Why can’t I have a separate formation for them so I can have them set a spear brace for Calvary approaching? There is not even a command to make them brace in the first place. Which is also frustrating that would be rather useful.

This is the main reason why I will never use these units. Because of the lack of ability to properly manage them separately from other infantry units. I shouldn’t have to jump through hoops to manage a clearly different unit from another.

There should’ve been a Spearmen and Shock troop formation.

submitted by /u/TheRogueMarksman
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...