So i am playing as Nord and wanted Hargard as my main fief. I had Balgard, but am not a fan of defending that sturgian town. I looked online and found i could either wait for it to be taken and then try to earn it back in a vote, or get to 300 trade skill and buy it off the owner. Figuring how rare I see enemies make it that far north, buying it would be easier. But after a while a clan abandoned the Nord Faction, I was able to take it and win the vote. All in all great for me. What i didnt know though was npc clans can abandon their cultural faction? I thought they could only do that if you made a kingdom of your own submitted by /u/SicEcko [link] [comments]
Hi, I'm a really noob player and was wondering how I can increase my army size. I searched and it said it had to do with renown, so I grinded from 200 to 316 renown but the company didn't increase. Also, lords haven't been giving me any tasks. I am part of the vaegirs and we are currently at war with the sassanids. How do I get tasks from them? I asked them constantly but they said they only have minor errands. Thanks for the help.
Submitted June 27, 2017 at 11:36AM by M4D_M4X http://ift.tt/2thnXts
Comments
Post a Comment