Hi, I just encountered this bug. After loading the game my crafted weapons have very small or zero stats. Javelins, 2h swords, 1h swords, polearms, all of them. I've been playing with mods for a long time, but now was the 1st time it happened to me. I saw some posts about this, but haven't found any solution for this. No game fixes, no mods. Do you have any idea how to prevent this bug, or what causes it? Any workarounds? submitted by /u/tothacka [link] [comments]
Here is the change log that was posted on the forum.
- Decapitations
- Injured status (applies to all troops, not just player)
- Traits for troops and player
- Stumbling
- Smarter combat AI
- Performance enhancements.
- Historically inaccurate banners replaced
- A couple of other things I forgot to note.
Here is the moddb link for the download. There is a 'normal performance' and a 'low performance' option. The latter uses 500mb less RAM.
Submitted January 26, 2018 at 03:43AM by Master_Rawl http://ift.tt/2rC7rEC
Comments
Post a Comment