Hi, I just encountered this bug. After loading the game my crafted weapons have very small or zero stats. Javelins, 2h swords, 1h swords, polearms, all of them. I've been playing with mods for a long time, but now was the 1st time it happened to me. I saw some posts about this, but haven't found any solution for this. No game fixes, no mods. Do you have any idea how to prevent this bug, or what causes it? Any workarounds? submitted by /u/tothacka [link] [comments]
Hey,
So I just started my own faction by rebuilding Qarthigar and I'm looking to improve my army, so I want my Master of Laws to recruit peasants for me so I can train them.
However, one of my recruiters is "stuck" in the castle and won't move, and the other I can send keeps getting defeated.
Is there any way to make sure they don't get attacked ? Has anyone ever had their recruiter stuck, and how did you resolve it ?
Thanks !
Submitted February 15, 2018 at 09:50AM by Polo270 http://ift.tt/2EvxUJY
Comments
Post a Comment