Hi, I just encountered this bug. After loading the game my crafted weapons have very small or zero stats. Javelins, 2h swords, 1h swords, polearms, all of them. I've been playing with mods for a long time, but now was the 1st time it happened to me. I saw some posts about this, but haven't found any solution for this. No game fixes, no mods. Do you have any idea how to prevent this bug, or what causes it? Any workarounds? submitted by /u/tothacka [link] [comments]
I haven’t played it since like, 2014 when it seems the last update was released. Are there any good sub mods or anything along those lines to sort of freshen it up? I’m honestly fine with the base game but just curious as to whether or not there have been any developments.
Submitted February 25, 2018 at 11:55AM by Comrade_Hotspur http://ift.tt/2ETfwam
Comments
Post a Comment