Skip to main content

All shall kneel!

Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 🫩😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]

(Question) How do you guys deal with the huge armies of monarchs in Native?

The title explains mostly everything but I will add more info here for better clarity. I am playing on 133% I have two towns, one with about 400 troops and the other with about 300 troops. I have three castles, about 150 troops in all of them on average. I have many towns that I just lost count, but more than 3. I have 7 companions, all of them have 4 training skills and their level is mostly over 15. The fighting companions have a level of 20 or higher. I can easily and quickly build an army of about 90 high tier heavy cavalry including Swadian Knights (personal favourite currently) and Sarranid Mamlukes (used to be favourite, currently garrisoned in one of my towns and used when necessary). Nord Huscarls are a pain to get but I can get about 30 of them in maybe 15 minutes of heavy and constant uninterrupted training.

I did experiments with different monarchs. (Currently butterking Harlaus with his 350+ army, Yaroglek with about 390 troops, and Ragnar with about 360 troops. With Harlaus I tried Mamlukes, about 40 or 50 of them. Huge fail, many casualties and I ended up fleeing. But I managed to reduce his army to 170 with only about 60 non injured so I guess there's that. With Yaroglek I tried Swadian Knights, also a huge fail with many casualties. And unlike my situation with Harlaus which was a bit okayish considerably, with Yaroglek I got completely owned. His army was about 350 when I finished. Massive and humiliating fail. With Ragnar I tried about 40 Swadian Knights, also a huge fail and even worse than Yaroglek, all my knights got either killed or knocked unconscious leaving me alone, I quickly got disposed of by Ragnar's infantry...

I tried using the armies of my fellow nobles ( I was/am a marshal), but once we get close to a monarch they immediately flee. I am starting to think this is impossible. Any tips?



Submitted August 30, 2019 at 10:26AM by Mihawk100 https://ift.tt/2NF5dxK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...