Hi, ı am trying to understand dds files and models. But that thing is turning into Gandalf for no reason. I make a model and tried it, it works perfect with other dds but when ı put my own dds file it is GANDALF. I tried to dxdt1, dxt3,5,7 etc. I tried just rgb or rgbe, rgbs whatever. I tried using another programs to cretae a dds file but. I played with shaders and metarial flags on open brf. Nothing is working ı am trying to talk with ai about 10+ hour but none of them found a solution. And its perfect on open brf but in game it doesn't work ı can't understand. submitted by /u/Hiramiyasa [link] [comments]
Prophecy of Pendor is one of the best damn mods out there. It feels like I'm playing the best version of Mount and Blade.
Title says it all. I downloaded the mod and started playing recently and... damn.
Rock solid.
The factions are balanced and there are so many more non-nation factions to be concerned with. There is a much larger variety in the difficulties of encounters and troop value. You can be whooping the ass of 150 Singalian Slavers one minute and get captured by 40 roving Noldor the next.
The quests are great. I love the expansions with building up the villages. The heroes are interesting, and the knight orders are just plain badass.
If you haven't given it a shot yet, I can't reccomend it highly enough. 10/10 makes me feel like slaying dirty outlaws again.
Submitted August 29, 2019 at 05:52PM by speculativejester https://ift.tt/2ZnBLmQ
Comments
Post a Comment