Skip to main content

ColumbusThaNoob

submitted by /u/KeyAcanthocephala812 [link] [comments]

I feel like I've been very, VERY understanding with the devs with this game, but...

1750 hours in.

Every patch, I've played the fuck out of it.

This patch is the most broken, disfunctional piece of shit I've ever played. Autoresolve, sieges, legendary smithing bugs, and more.

For those not in the know, there was a beta bug where troop tier didn't matter in autoresolve. I.e., you could pit 50 legionaries against 100 looters, and you'd lose an autoresolve--and you'd lose BAD.

Ironman campaign, endgame army, beat the enemy off in a hard fought battle to the point I have ~60 fians left against ~100 tier 2/3 cav. Tactics 125. I was wounded in the battle. End result? They win, and they win with 80% still alive. BULL. FUCKING. SHIT.

Taleworlds, seriously, fuck you. How the FUCK do you let a fucking KNOWN, GAMEBREAKING BUG LIKE THIS from a beta version release into live? WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT OF A BETA IF ALL THE BUGS I SAW THERE JUST KINDA MIGRATE INTO LIVE?

Let me guess, you're on a release schedule because PMs and other shitfuck idiot management want to get new patches out the door. I get it.

So--to the Taleworlds Project Managers and specifically the Product Manager--I hope you know that I fantasize about impaling you on a cactus coated in rubber glue and glass shards. May you eat shit and collect a paycheck, which is what I suspect you do anyway.

EDIT: To be clear, I was wounded in the battle preceding the one necessitating autoresolve. Should've wiped the floor with them but it was a fucking Uno reverse and my Fian Champs got treated like looters against Elite Cataphracts instead of the actual case of tier 2/3 cav against 60 Fian Champs.

submitted by /u/nostriano
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...