Here’s a setup for those who want a pure roleplay experience instead of just painting the map in their kingdom's color: Camera & Immersion: Set character height/scale and armor specifically tuned for playing exclusively in 1st-person view. World Settings: Make the world as brutal and unpredictable as possible. For example, play in Sandbox mode with higher rebellion chances, recruit scarcity, and massive bandit spawns. Self-Imposed Party Limits: Cap your party size based on your backstory — e.g., strictly limit your squad to the size of a single ship's crew (if playing with the Warsails mod). What self-imposed rules or immersive setups do you guys use when you're not doing a map painter run? submitted by /u/rattlesymptom [link] [comments]
I started playing Bannerlord again, this time with RBM and while I like most of the changes, there are 3 I didn't like at all.
Bow aiming is a bit too difficult now, mostly because you have to aim very high. I like the new draw weight mechanic, I just wish I didn't have to aim 10 meters above someone's head.
Cavalry seems to get dismounted too easily. I didn't test it too much in battles, but in tournaments, horsemen get dismounted 3-4 times per round.
Same thing with weapon disarming, again it's almost goofy, every 3-4 hits either you or your opponent gets disarmed. I'm guessing it's the posture system, but if I disable that it will probably make the AI block too well.
Is there a way to tweak these, if so, please let me know!
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment