|
Hello, my game won't launch, when i try to launch the game through steam (like normal), it says that its starting for like 3 seconds and then it just reverts back to start, I've tried multiple things I've seen online none of them seem to work. Also I never had mods installed. I've tried verifing integrity of the files through steam, uninstalling the game, launch the game directly without launcher in admin mode, launch de launcher in admin mode, launch steam in admin mode, deleted the files from onedrive, moved the game from my external disk to the computer disk and the other way around, I also get the message below when I try to run Bannerlord.exe in admin mode. [link] [comments] |
So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...
Comments
Post a Comment