Here’s a setup for those who want a pure roleplay experience instead of just painting the map in their kingdom's color: Camera & Immersion: Set character height/scale and armor specifically tuned for playing exclusively in 1st-person view. World Settings: Make the world as brutal and unpredictable as possible. For example, play in Sandbox mode with higher rebellion chances, recruit scarcity, and massive bandit spawns. Self-Imposed Party Limits: Cap your party size based on your backstory — e.g., strictly limit your squad to the size of a single ship's crew (if playing with the Warsails mod). What self-imposed rules or immersive setups do you guys use when you're not doing a map painter run? submitted by /u/rattlesymptom [link] [comments]
Hello Bannerpals.
Are there any mods that remove knock outs in battles so that units are only killed? Or even what to look for in the game files so I can do it myself?
I want to shake up the dynamic a bit so that parties need to be regularly rebuilt after costly battles, though I've only really been able to find the opposite mod where units are only knocked out to maximize prisoners.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment