Skip to main content

"But sire! The castle's defenses are too strong!" Hold my beer

submitted by /u/CanIGetTheCheck [link] [comments]

What did I do?

So my friend got me into bannerlord, and I have fallen in love with the game. After about 20 hours of non stop restarts, killing my entire party, being captured, and other bullfuckery. I started looking up guides and exploits to help with the early grind.

By doing the smithing loop I generated around 500k in wealth, bought a really nice army, and some caravans and started exploring other parts of the game.

I decided I should start a family young and essentially bought Eys, the daughter of Dareth (I think I spelled that right? I'll check when I include images later), he's the Ruler of the Vlandians.

I then sat in his army for a while as a mercenary until I could become a vassal, and I now have 100 relation with him.

We are CONSTANTLY at war, with at least 2 factions. However, everytime we take a city, he and the other nobles vote to give me the city or castle. My character is 26, and level 24, with 14 fiefdoms. 8 castles, and 6 settlements.

They're all on fringe territories, and they're constantly being invaded or ransacked during war.

I never have enough influence to make someone else get it in the vote, and it's just become a fucking joke. I have territory all across the map, and have been forced to essentially min max my way to massive armies so I can conquer entire areas so they stop attacking my settlements.

But I can't😭💀

I keep losing things, or the villages get ransacked and all the money/time put into rebuilding the economy gets wasted.

I can't just ignore the territory because then they revolt and I lose standing? (I think?) With neighboring lords.

How do I make them stop giving me every fringe territory there is?

What did i do to achieve this? Is it the 100% relation with the king as his son in law?

Is there a way to make me eligible to the throne?

Could I take his sons into battle, then javelin them to the face so I'm the sole male heir?

(I will include images tomorrow, I just found out from my friend that this isn't normal)

submitted by /u/TheDefiantOne19
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX