Here’s a setup for those who want a pure roleplay experience instead of just painting the map in their kingdom's color: Camera & Immersion: Set character height/scale and armor specifically tuned for playing exclusively in 1st-person view. World Settings: Make the world as brutal and unpredictable as possible. For example, play in Sandbox mode with higher rebellion chances, recruit scarcity, and massive bandit spawns. Self-Imposed Party Limits: Cap your party size based on your backstory — e.g., strictly limit your squad to the size of a single ship's crew (if playing with the Warsails mod). What self-imposed rules or immersive setups do you guys use when you're not doing a map painter run? submitted by /u/rattlesymptom [link] [comments]
I assume it's all lords since I'm not paying much, but no matter what I look up I just see people talking about how shitty and broken the feature is (which it is), but I would have much less of a problem with paying a ton of money if it was just me and not all of my lords.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment