Here’s a setup for those who want a pure roleplay experience instead of just painting the map in their kingdom's color: Camera & Immersion: Set character height/scale and armor specifically tuned for playing exclusively in 1st-person view. World Settings: Make the world as brutal and unpredictable as possible. For example, play in Sandbox mode with higher rebellion chances, recruit scarcity, and massive bandit spawns. Self-Imposed Party Limits: Cap your party size based on your backstory — e.g., strictly limit your squad to the size of a single ship's crew (if playing with the Warsails mod). What self-imposed rules or immersive setups do you guys use when you're not doing a map painter run? submitted by /u/rattlesymptom [link] [comments]
So I wanna do a house reyne playthrough and conquest of westeros in realms of thrones but there isn't really any armor. For me to create my custom troops. The only good one is the white castelry rock armor but I kinda need the light version in white too . And it isn't. So if it not too much to ask can someone tell/ask if it gonna be a version in white too :3 thx . I would do it myself but I can't leave a comment in modb
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment