Here’s a setup for those who want a pure roleplay experience instead of just painting the map in their kingdom's color: Camera & Immersion: Set character height/scale and armor specifically tuned for playing exclusively in 1st-person view. World Settings: Make the world as brutal and unpredictable as possible. For example, play in Sandbox mode with higher rebellion chances, recruit scarcity, and massive bandit spawns. Self-Imposed Party Limits: Cap your party size based on your backstory — e.g., strictly limit your squad to the size of a single ship's crew (if playing with the Warsails mod). What self-imposed rules or immersive setups do you guys use when you're not doing a map painter run? submitted by /u/rattlesymptom [link] [comments]
Hi I’m wondering what I should do? Okay so I have completed everything for the quests and I’m at the part where you decide who to give the banner to, the thing is I became King of Vlandia after Derthert died and I don’t want to start my own kingdom because I want to lead Vlandia, I don’t know what happens if I give it to the imperial woman and I can’t give it to myself because I wanted to support a non imperial Faction by giving the banner to Vlandia. I have 38 days left for the quest to fail and I don’t know what happens please help
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment