![]() |
Hey, if you were looking for a mod, I've played Bannerlord Online mod for the past few months.It's very good, it as a great clan system where you can ally or declare war on another clan and fight them as you do in single player, it can get nuts, you take and lose items when you win or lose to a player like in the normal game. The creative team behind the company works really hard, monthly updates and major updates each quarter adding more content. Has lots of different servers, NA, EU,China, Oceania. https://discord.gg/C8zzKrFR I play on the Oceania server. I play on Oceania and have had some fun nights, recently we had 16 of us fighting up a squad of 11 players over multiple battles. Worth checking out for all Mount and Blade players, they have auction house stores for trading and crafting stations to get the best gear and also Daily tournaments, sometimes they max out 32 players 1 winner every day. Feel free to message me if you need any help bevdog123 on discord. [link] [comments] |
So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...

Comments
Post a Comment