Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
What do you guys do to counter units? For me if I’m going up against a lot of horse archers I put my infantry in a circle to protect archers then let cavalry deal with them If I’m up against a lot of infantry I go in a shield wall then make my infantry advance then I let my cavalry flank and put my horse archers deal with archers then put them behind infantry to destroy them. And for cavalry I’ll put my infantry in a square and archers behind and then have my cavalry stop the charges from the cavalry and slowly advance with my infantry. Just wanna know what you guys do for certain units and what you think is affective.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment