Bit the bullet a little while ago and treated myself to a decent gaming laptop, so i have been enjoying finally playing some mods after playing 1200 hours of vanilla on my Xbox Series S, so far i have tried out the Serve as a Soldier mod and Empires of Europe: 1700 which i am a big fan of, the map is enormous and it gives the game a fresh feel with the level of detail put into it. Curious what some suggestions are for other overhaul mods and any mods in general that are cool/improve gameplay etc.? submitted by /u/FullFuckinFFO [link] [comments]
I personally love the dromosticans and lyburnias, solely for practical reasons and aesthetic reasons as well.
Currently doing a rp campaign where I'm an imperial fleet commander and learnt to love the Imperial Naute, being the majority of my crew with maybe some archers. Something satisfying about ramming a ship and then pulling alongside it watching like 50+ men unload 200+ javelins.
The Imperial Naute I also found is great for my other ships as I give my ships delegate command at the start, and the Naute tend to have great survivability and combat skills so I don't usually have to worry about reinforcing a failing boarding defence/assualt.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment