I just came back to the game after a year hiatus, and I'm thrilled they finally actually added mechanics rather than just doing endless bug and balance patches that somehow break every mod with every patch. I discovered the sneaking tutorial, and then found out that basically every stealth kill or every other stealth kill gives a level of roguery. (5 focus points) now I'm wondering what's the point of alleys anymore. They were never particularly good, but at least there was an argument to be made that they increased roguery. But now that I can just go farm hideout stealth missions, earn way more money, keep my companions in my party, and not gain crime in the process, I'm wondering what purpose alleys serve anymore? (Alley income should be ×10 imo) submitted by /u/forfor [link] [comments]
I'm trying to start up a kingdom of my own and learned that you can talk with a lord in private and persuade him to join your cause. So I did just that and he said, "Neither of us have a fortress blablabla kingdom ruled from woods". Pretty much it didn't work because neither of us had property. So I went and looked in the Locations section of the glossary and, lo and behold, every single location is owned by a King, Sultan, or Khan. Lords used to have castles, I know this for certain, and some even had towns (or multiple towns). But now it's all kings. Anyone know why this is?
Submitted March 28, 2017 at 03:24PM by heyssc http://ift.tt/2nrSBea
Comments
Post a Comment