Skip to main content

NAH he's not sneaky with this...

submitted by /u/Expert_Highway683 [link] [comments]

[PoP] Need some advice for my Kingdom

I came back to my old save and I'm kind of unsure what to do next. I'm in a good situation right now (I think) so my next move will be very important.

I started out as a mercanary and then vassal for Sarleon. Eventually I rebelled and it went really good, I crushed the whole kingdom without much trouble and recruited all my old friends to my side. At the moment I have 10 lords, all of them honorable or martial and about a 1000 soldiers in total. We own Laria, Sarleon, Cez, Windholm and some castles.

My own party is 264 in size and really strong, I could take on a much much larger regular army by myself and probably siege any city with up to 600 garrison. It consists of: 44 CKO Sargeants (essentialy Empire Armored Crossbowmen on steroids, who can also double as good infantry), 24 CKO Knights, 43 Empire Armored Crossbowmen, 15 Fierdsvain Huscarls, 11 companions, 43 Mercenary Swordsmen and the rest consists mostly of high level cavalry and some Fierdsvain and Ravenstern infantry. I have all the important party skills except engineering at 10. I make around 10k denars a week.

The only factions left are Ravenstern, D'Shar and Fierdsvain. Ravenstern have all their land + north of Sarleon. Fierdsvain are pretty small. D'Shar have all their land + half of the Empire. Currently D'Shar and Fierdsvain are at war, which started recently.

What should I do next? I think I should use the opportunity and declare war on D'Shar soon. Also, recommend any changes I should make to my army.



Submitted March 31, 2017 at 08:40AM by tempNamee http://ift.tt/2nmDRLS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...