Skip to main content

Imperial knight of the 15th century Calradia

submitted by /u/Morwrek [link] [comments]

How do I enjoy native even more?

I've got 28 hours in the game and I'm feeling a little bad. I've restarted my character several times and yesterday I thought I had made the perfect story but becoming a mercenary and capturing friendly people didn't feel right.

Tomorrow I'd like to try again. My goal is to remain completely neutral as I honestly see all factions have good rulers and fun lords. I'll spend my time killing bandits and doing quests but I'm hoping it won't become tedious.

If the game had more personality to the characters then I'd probably swear my allegiance to one of them early on but all the kings are nice to me.

How can I enjoy being an independent, heroic adventurer if the only thing I can do is kill bandits, grind and do the same quests over and over? I need a goal or challenge but not a restriction or difficulty increase.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense. I've just felt bad as I want to play the game but I also don't want to play it as I know I'll restart unless I start after getting sleep.



Submitted June 21, 2017 at 04:18PM by Supercon22 http://ift.tt/2tPu1FW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...