Skip to main content

NAH he's not sneaky with this...

submitted by /u/Expert_Highway683 [link] [comments]

[PoP] This is what I do in Prophesy of Pendor early stage

Hey guys, seeing some people asking advises lately made my want to play this awesome mod again.

You all know the generic tips already: solo bandits, do quests, sign mercenary contract, train peasants, kiss ass to Kings, etc...

So I'm going to just take a lot of screenshots, add some description all through my play and post here. Hopefully it will demonstrate better the advises above. Here is the album

What happened so far:

  1. We sucked and just wander around the warzone between Fierds and Ravenstern, stumbled upon an ongoing battle, joined the winning side, captured 3 lords.
  2. Normally I hire mercs right away, but felt stingy this time. Continue looking for prisoners in some hot areas (Snake, Vanskerry, Singalian, Jatu). Forgot to trigger the rumor mill so the map did not have many things going on.
  3. Caught one lord on his way home with 20 prisoners, signed merc contract to Fierds. Note to self: after a big battle some lord will go back home to recover, intercept them.
  4. Days 30, we had 40 dudes and can handle some small patrols. Also got Ansen to do the intelligent stuffs, Jocelyn to train peasants. Used 2 qualis gem to buff myself up a bit. Bought some enterprises in Ravenstern and Fierds because I was planning to serve Baccus.
  5. Got Wolfbode for the third qualis gem.
  6. Successfully defended Mystmire castle, gained 4 level. Sucked that I had not have power draw yet, missed a good chance to up archery.
  7. That last battle put my renown above 150. Time for some tourney.
  8. Days 70, got 100 men, most of them are EAC, merc sharpshooters, merc cavalry, legionares. Discarded all the less effective units like raiders. PC got to lv 20, 28 INT, 9 pathfinding, 9+1 surgery, 8+2 trainer.

​



Submitted November 24, 2018 at 10:32AM by minhso https://ift.tt/2POQ7YK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...