Hi, ı am trying to understand dds files and models. But that thing is turning into Gandalf for no reason. I make a model and tried it, it works perfect with other dds but when ı put my own dds file it is GANDALF. I tried to dxdt1, dxt3,5,7 etc. I tried just rgb or rgbe, rgbs whatever. I tried using another programs to cretae a dds file but. I played with shaders and metarial flags on open brf. Nothing is working ı am trying to talk with ai about 10+ hour but none of them found a solution. And its perfect on open brf but in game it doesn't work ı can't understand. submitted by /u/Hiramiyasa [link] [comments]
It's mightily annoying to see small clumps of grass pop into existence around the player character, then vanish when they ride past.
Is there anyway to effectively alter the distance at which grass/vegetation appears on the battlemap?
I imagine it's something to do with rgl_config.txt (flora_degrade_distance maybe?) but I'd rather get some help before I start messing with settings. Could anyone help?
Submitted April 26, 2019 at 12:58PM by delightcocoa http://bit.ly/2Py706x
Comments
Post a Comment