Skip to main content

All shall kneel!

Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 🫩😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]

Mercenary in PoP overpowered?

This is my first playthrough in any warband game that I haven't joined a faction and instead decided to be a mercenary for Ravenstern. The amount of money they pay you just to sit around and do the occasional task is tremendous. I get 12k denars a week for a 11.5k upkeep party and I haven't helped my faction in months (it helps they're consistently at peace). There was an early war that helped me build renown and I helped a lot then, but ever since I've been doing KO quests, fighting minor facs, and setting up all enterprises all the while leeching the fuck off of Ravenstern, so much so I feel like there needs to be a cap or something. Now just not sure when to start my own kingdom, if only you could buy some right to rule.

tl;dr 10k profit denars a week by being an absent merc



Submitted April 12, 2019 at 12:22PM by noir173 http://bit.ly/2UQenLQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...