Skip to main content

Bannerlord Co-op Or Bannerlord Together

So just bought Bannerlord 2 and War Sails for two of my buddies and would love to do a campaign/sandbox with both of them. I see these two multiplayer mods are the main ones I have seen/found, and I was wondering which of them are more preferred and if either is okay with some other mods added like maybe some QoL or more armor mods. submitted by /u/Ambitious-Chair7421 [link] [comments]

Mod Release - CavalryChargeAI - Deadly Cavalry Charges

Hey all! A while ago I posted about my cavalry AI mod and the response was way better than I expected. Thank you! It's now out as a beta on Nexus.

What it does:

  • Cycle charges: cavalry hits, rides through, re-forms and charges again instead of getting stuck in melee
  • Real charges: full gallop at impact, lots more couched lance kills
  • Spread-out targets: riders stop piling onto the same guy
  • Heavier horses hit harder: a heavy horse at full gallop knocks men down, a light horse at a trot barely pushes them
  • Works on your own Charge orders too
  • Smarter enemy commanders: every lord can use all battle tactics, not just "everyone charge" (unrelated to cav AI, but that prevents dumb lords to perform better againts cav, can be turned off on MCM)

Everything can be tweaked or turned off in the MCM menu.

Nexus link: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/13837

Steam Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3815085733

---

The direct buffs to cavalry are slight, and adjustable. The main purpose of the mod is to improve cavalry AI without directly buffing them. (There are many mods that increase charge damage, this mod increase that only by about 17%)

https://reddit.com/link/1wznvid/video/1o6q29fw7zth1/player

---

It's a beta and tested on Bannerlord beta v1.5.4, so I'd really appreciate bug reports and feedback (the Bugs tab on Nexus is best, or just here). You can also suggest any ideas you own. My next mod is probably gonna be about Infantry AI, focused on spear/pike bracing.

---

Nexus link: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/13837

Steam Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3815085733

submitted by /u/uirosrios
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...

Detailed Mariner Unit Analysis/Tier List for Campaign

TL;DR Tier List. These are my personal notes and I acknowledge it is just my opinion, just posted to hopefully help others S: Imperial Naute A: Battanian Skipari, Vlandian Nauta, Nord Huscarl, B: Sturgian Reaver, Nord Berserkr, Aserai Bahriyyah, C: Corsair Chief, Nord Skjaldbrestir, Nord Chosen of the Sky-God, Sea Raider Chief D: Various Convoy Guards, Nord Ulfhedinn, F: Nord Youngling Testing is done in actual campaign as well as using custom battles and the Retinue mod to look directly at stats/equipment. General Observations: Shields are required, otherwise you get shredded by ranged attacks. Skills and ship upgrades can boost shield health massively, with some like the Nord Decorated Shield crossing 2,000 hp! I've seen Huscarls with 20+ Javelins in their unbroken shield at the end of a battle. You can assume the high tier shields will not break in battle, meaning a single high damage hit creeping through is the best means of ranged attack rather than quantity. For ra...

Prophecy of Pendor - Early Game Guide

I love PoP and think it's the best thing since Sliced Person, but the early game is bloody brutal, especially if you're used to kicking ass and taking names in M&B vanilla. So I wanted to write an early game guide to share my experience and hopefully help someone else get into the mod without as much agony as I (and many others) experienced. Character Creation - Questions When you start character creation, the game hits you with a bunch of background story questions. My advice is to answer these however you like, building the backstory for your character that interests you and helps get you into the story. However , these questions have serious impacts on the game, most critically whether you can create Knights of the Griffon chapters with just money, and something called the Rumor Interval which sounds irrelevant but is the most important thing ever . For a deep read on the subject see the wiki https://pop3.fandom.com/wiki/Character_Creation Or for a quick "Just...