Hi, ı am trying to understand dds files and models. But that thing is turning into Gandalf for no reason. I make a model and tried it, it works perfect with other dds but when ı put my own dds file it is GANDALF. I tried to dxdt1, dxt3,5,7 etc. I tried just rgb or rgbe, rgbs whatever. I tried using another programs to cretae a dds file but. I played with shaders and metarial flags on open brf. Nothing is working ı am trying to talk with ai about 10+ hour but none of them found a solution. And its perfect on open brf but in game it doesn't work ı can't understand. submitted by /u/Hiramiyasa [link] [comments]
I sieged Harrenhall, which was controlled by the Reach, for my first hold because there were only 135 defending troops.
Me and my men take it, all is well, excited to begin another chapter of the game. After I collect my spoils and hit “Exit” on the loot menu, the coin sound and notification in the bottom left goes nanners, and a million notifications go through.
The game freezes there, and I cannot continue. Figured it might be a one-off issue, load back up, take it again, but the same thing happened. Any thoughts/fixes?
Submitted August 19, 2019 at 11:11AM by mastertres https://ift.tt/2HfrUEH
Comments
Post a Comment