Hi, I just encountered this bug. After loading the game my crafted weapons have very small or zero stats. Javelins, 2h swords, 1h swords, polearms, all of them. I've been playing with mods for a long time, but now was the 1st time it happened to me. I saw some posts about this, but haven't found any solution for this. No game fixes, no mods. Do you have any idea how to prevent this bug, or what causes it? Any workarounds? submitted by /u/tothacka [link] [comments]
Hey guys, It doesn’t seem like a lot of people know about the taleworlds forum posts about upcoming features and changes so I’ll put it here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/statement-regarding-plans-for-singleplayer-and-engine-iii.439421/
TLDR
Abdication
Revisiting culture bonuses Sandbox mode
Ironman mode
Keep battles
Prison break
Spear bracing in singleplayer
Replay editor
Armor crafting is not planned :(
This isn’t everything that is mentioned just some of the stand out things. If the pattern continues most of these will probably be in the game within 3-4 months.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment