Hi, I just encountered this bug. After loading the game my crafted weapons have very small or zero stats. Javelins, 2h swords, 1h swords, polearms, all of them. I've been playing with mods for a long time, but now was the 1st time it happened to me. I saw some posts about this, but haven't found any solution for this. No game fixes, no mods. Do you have any idea how to prevent this bug, or what causes it? Any workarounds? submitted by /u/tothacka [link] [comments]
I want to marry my brother off. My sis is also an adult now, just the baby bro that's too young. Now, I want to keep the sis, she's getting good and she's becoming a good cav archer. Can I just marry her to a follower or something? I don't want to lose her. How do I get both married?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment